- Benchmark of Reliability. An Inertia-Driven® System shotgun is clean, reliable, and adjustment-free.
- The Progressive Comfort recoil reduction system incorporates three sets of patented interlocking flexible buffers that absorb recoil at different stages dependent on the strength of the shotshell’s load.
- By cutting away the outside of the stock, you can see the polymer system which includes 3 sets of fingers or leaves. These 3 sets of fingers each have a different elasticity, and the load used determines which sets of fingers are utilized for maximum recoil reduction. The first set of fingers is very flexible for light loads, the second set a bit smaller for field loads, and the first set is optimized for heavy magnum loads.
Extended Crio® Chokes
- Extended Crio® Chokes C, IC, M, IM, F
- The stock drop and cast is user-adjustable. Changing shims using this included kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style.
Standard Hard Case
- Standard hard case to protect your firearm.
- Gauge: 12
- Chambered for: 2-3/4″ and 3″
- Barrel Length: 30″
- Finish/Stock: AA-Grade Satin Walnut, Brushed Nickel
- Overall Length: 51.5″
- Avg. Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Chokes: Extended Crio (C, IC, M, IM, and F)
- Sights: Fiber-Optic Front Sight w/ Red Insert
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4″
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Minimum Recommended Load: 7/8 oz