RUGER GP100 MATCH CHAMPION 10MM 4.2″ BARREL 6RD 1775
Ruger gp100 match champion available for sale at the Ammo gun shop.
- Triple-securing formed chamber is secured in the casing at the front, back and base for more sure arrangement and reliable activity significantly more than one shot and empowers simple re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to help to stack.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of incorporated subassemblies requires no exceptional devices and takes into account simple upkeep and get-together.
- The transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
- The half-lug 4.2″ barrel conveys exuberant taking care of for speedy progress among targets and furthermore includes an 11° objective crown for serious level exactness.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Ships with three (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 10mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
Ruger GP100 Match Champion Specifications:
- Caliber: 10mm
- Grips: Hogue® Stippled Hardwood
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 4.20″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 6
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 9.50″
- Weight: 37 oz.
- Grooves: 6
- Available in CA: Yes
- Available in MA: Yes
Moreover, check out our selection of Revolvers! You’ll surely find Ruger GP100 Match Champion for sale here at Ammo Gun Shop. Additionally, check out our Deals, and in case of any query do not hesitate to contact us for more details.