SPRINGFIELD SAINT VICTOR 308 WIN 16″ 20+1 STV916308B
Springfield Armory Saint Victor 308 is available for sale at the Ammo Gun Shop at the best price. It gladly acquaints a weighty hitting expansion with the new SAINT Victor family, the SAINT Victor .308.
At no other time has Springfield Armory offered the well-known SAINT group of rifles in an AR-10 stage, up to this point. For the individuals who favor the .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO cartridge, the SAINT Victor .308 is a definitive lightweight individual protection rifle. Which Tipps the scales at just 7.8 lbs, this rifle offers genuine force in brisk taking care of the design.
The SAINT Victor .308 highlights a 16″ lightweight profile CMV barrel that is Melonite covered all around to give greatest consumption opposition. Also, it is joined forces with an M-Lok free-skim 15″ handguard that secures the mid-length gas framework. Which is picked for its smooth backlash motivation and unwavering quality. SAINT Victor .308 highlights a full-length “intruded on” rail to decrease weight and oblige current shooting styles. Also, the Accu-Tite pressure framework disposes of development between the level top upper recipient. Also, the lower beneficiary, guaranteeing an unshakable vibe.
SPRINGFIELD SAINT VICTOR 308 SPECIFICATIONS
- CALIBER: 308 WIN
- LENGTH: 37.75″ Fully Extended / 34.5″ Collapsed
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs 11 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- LOWER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BARREL: 16″ Lightweight Profile, CMV Melonite® Finish Internal & External, 1:10
- GAS SYSTEM: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
- TRIGGER: SPRINGFIELD SAINT VICTOR 308 has Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat
- SIGHTS: Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front & Rear
- TRIGGER GUARD: Integral to Receiver
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Mod.3
- HANDGUARD: 15″ M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- BUTT STOCK: Bravo Company 6-Position
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: GI Style
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: MPT, Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- MAGAZINE: 1 – 20 Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3