Sig Sauer P226/P228/P229 9mm/9×19 20 Round Magazine – Blued Steel
This replacement part is a factory original from Sig Sauer. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts which guarantees excellent fit and reliable operation.
This Magazine is not flush fit in a P226 and will extend below the grip in the P226 as well as the compact versions, the P228/M11 & P229.
- Caliber: 9mm, 9×19, 9 Para, 9 Luger
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black
- Sig Factory OEM MagWilson Combat 9mm 10-Round Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad – 1911 Government, Commander Stainless SteelThe Wilson Combat ETM (Elite Tactical Magazine) is constructed of Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube and resists corrosion. The ETM is one of the strongest magazines ever developed for the 1911. Featuring an enhanced spring and The which virtually eliminates feed lip cracking, tube spread and general fatigue. It has a longer body to allow for less compression on the magazine spring with no appreciable difference in size compared to seven round magazines. Utilizing an enhanced spring and the strongest body in a production magazine, failure to feed due to cracked feed lips or spring fatigue are virtually eliminated.
- Both sides of the tube have witness slots
- Follower has an extended skirt to minimize creep from the tube when the magazine is empty
- Base pad is designed to provide a sure grip when pulling the magazine from a pouch
- Notes on Selecting the Correct 1911 Magazine:
- If the grips on your 1911 measure 4″ long, you have a Government/Commander length grip
- If the grips on your 1911 measure 3-1/2″ long, you have an Officer/Defender length grip
- Please check grip length before ordering